Health Checks & Protocols
· All visitors are required to check-in via Trace Together to our venue.
· From 19 August 2021, temperature checks are no longer required by the government. However, we continue to practice the use of a temperature scanner as a line of defense to allow us to check if participants are unwell.
· We reserve the right to deny entry to unwell individuals.
· We have set clear demarcations throughout our facility to ensure safe distancing.
· Depending on the latest government advisories, whether it is groups of 2, 4 or more based on the latest government advisories, we ensure that groups are separated with no intermingling during the programs.
Cleaning and Sanitization Regime
· Our premises are cleaned and sanitized daily by our staff.
· On top of the daily cleaning regime, all equipment and high touch point areas are wiped down and sanitized at the start and end of the day and between programmes.
· A thorough cleaning is conducted every Saturday by a professional cleaning company.
· We ventilate our venue between classes and at least twice a day.
Toilet Cleanliness (Public Toilet)
· While not under our direct control, we work closely with the building management to ensure that the toilets on our floor are cleaned daily, with sufficient anti-bacterial soap available and paper towels.
No Dwell Time
· While we love seeing everyone in person, we will enforce a no dwell time policy at our venue to avoid overcrowding. Parents are not allowed to enter the venue. They are only permitted to drop off and pick up their children from class.